A finalist for the Pulitzer Prize in 2016, this scalpel-sharp dark comedy by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins explores how we cope with trauma and the tales we tell each other to escape. In the dog-eat-dog office of a New York magazine, twentysomethings Ani, Dean, and Kendra compete for a book deal to kick-start their careers. But after tragedy strikes, which one of them will write the story?
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 9, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Apr 10, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Apr 11, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Sat)
- Apr 11, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Apr 12, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
1127 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103