Built in 1854, this San Mateo County historical site is a reminder of the early logging, lumbering, and gold rush days of the region. It was reputedly the only store between San Francisco and Santa Clara and much of the original equipment and furnishings remains intact.
|ADDRESS:||3300 Tripp Rd., Woodside, CA 94062|
Address : 3300 Tripp Rd., Woodside, CA 94062
617 Veterans Blvd, Suite 213 • Redwood City, CA 94063 | 650.366.6099 | email@example.com