Originally built in 1803, this first church of El Pueblo de San José continues to house San Jose’s oldest seat of Christian worship. Rebuilt in 1875 and designed by architect Bryan J. Clinch, the multi-domed edifice features extraordinary stained glass and murals.
|ADDRESS:||80 S. Market St., San Jose, CA 95113|
|WEBSITE:||St. Joseph's Cathedral|
Address : 80 S. Market St., San Jose, CA 95113
617 Veterans Blvd, Suite 213 • Redwood City, CA 94063 | 650.366.6099 | firstname.lastname@example.org